If you follow the directions below you will get to where you need to be.
Being a rural location, the final stages of the journey to us can be at times a bit tricky.
Our favourite and most reliable method is to click on the google directions button below, from there you will be able to plan your journey from start to finish all the way down to the Glan Clwyd Isa.
If you are using a SatNav, note that our postcode LL16 4BT includes the village of Aberchwiler, so it will not take you directly to Glan Clwyd Isa. Please continue your journey following the directions below.
- To get to the property from A55 J31 Caerwys
- From the A55 Expressway exit at J31 onto the B5122 towards Caerwys.
- Travel through Caerwys until you reach the A541. Turn right onto the A541 towards Denbigh.
- Travel towards Denbigh for approx 3 miles and just after the Bodfari village turn off which is on your right, Turn left onto B5429 Llandrynog.
- Travel along this road for 0.4miles, going up a hill you enter the hamlet of Aberwheeler .
- Turn right beside the chapel on the right-hand side, down the “dead end” lane.
- Go down to the end of the lane, and do not stop until you get to the very end when you arrive at Glan Clwyd Isa.
- Follow signage to direct you to you property